I’ve decided to write a sequel to my first ‘Unpopular Opinions’ post because I enjoyed the response to my last one so much. It’s really fun to share your thoughts with other people and find that they agree with you when other people have always told you that your opinions are weird and odd. So, without further ado, here is my second post of my Unpopular Opinions and please leave comments about whether or not you agree with me down below!
1. I find yellow to be an annoying colour; it’s so bright and loud that it feels invasive and blares at you from across the room.
2. I hate champagne and proseco, they’re supposed to be celebration drinks but their taste is enough to put a dampener on any good news.
3. I think sliders are the worst footwear creations since Crocs, if nothing else I’m worried that people are going to slip out of them whilst going down the stairs and fall over.
4. The majority of premium range, expensive cars look repulsive to me, I much prefer the look of normal, everyday cars.
5. For me, Urban Outfitters is massively over-rated and overpriced, I just do not see the appeal.
6. I think greetings cards with glitter on them should be banned, I hate the stuff when it explodes out of the envelope and little specks of glitter hang around for years, stubbornly refusing to leave every orifice of your home.
7. I do not particularly like the taste of avocados, I find them bland and wouldn’t go out of my way to cook with them.
8. A6 notepads are little wads of frustration, you may as well try to cram what you want to write onto a post-it for all the space an A6 page gives you.
9. The first Divergent film is great, the others I found quite disappointing especially considering I loved the books so much.
10. I prefer to go to colder climates on holiday when I go abroad, warmer climates just make me grumpy!
11. I hate it when people criticise fan fiction and fan art, people being creative in whatever form should be encouraged rather than demeaned.