I thought I should share a bit more about my personality here on my blog, so I’ve decided to share some opinions of mine which people often find to be weird or unusual. People have called me quite contrary in the past but I would be interested to hear what you think about the items on this list and whether you agree or disagree with me!
So, without further ado, here is a list of some unpopular opinions I hold:
1. I find Kindles annoying, so I will only read from a physical book.
2. I hate the word ‘banter’ and I cringe when people say it.
3. I think the Twilight films are great and I still watch them now.
4. Long nails scare me so I would never have fake ones put on.
5. I don’t think enough emphasis is placed on creativity or individuality at school.
6. I dislike watching TV and I never usually finish a TV series as a result.
7. For the most part, I find short stories boring.
8. I prefer Vans to Converse.
9. I think silver jewellery is much nicer than gold jewellery.
10. I’m not a fan of rose gold or copper ornaments and decorations because they remind me of the colour of dirty pennies.
11. Winter is my favourite season whilst summer is my least favourite.
12. I really do not understand the appeal of fizzy drinks, to me they taste horrible.
13. I think breakfast is the best meal of the day and I would happily eat it for lunch and dinner as well.
14. My favourite Harry Potter characters are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.
15. The feeling of velvet makes me want to gag because it feels so repulsive to me.
16. If someone hugs me or even just touches my shoulder without my express consent, my head feels like it’s going to explode and I really do not understand why some people feel the need to constantly touch the person they are talking to whilst they are in a conversation.
17. Going to Primark is my idea of a terrible time and even the thought of it gives me anxiety.