Focusing on long-term goals can make your present feel a bit brighter, like there is something to look forward to or a milestone that you are working towards. Making my bucket list gave me a real insight into who I am and what I want from life, from the smaller things to the bigger desires on my list.
- To become a published author
- To live abroad
- To get a tattoo of a phoenix
- To live in a caravan for a period of time
- To visit Vancouver Island
- To learn Danish
- To be self-employed, at least for a while
- To visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando
- To do yoga outside as the sun sets in a foreign country
- To lie outside as the sun rises in a foreign country
- To do a charity swimathon
- To adopt a greyhound
- To hike the Appalachian Trail
Creating my bucket list has been a really fun experience. Please share in the comments what dreams you have for the future!
‘Dreams are the touchstones of our characters’ – Henry David Thoreau